This website hopes to respond to most questions about quidditch coaching – everything from coaching science, to leadership, to basic strategies. If you have any questions about anything you read, would like more information about something, or have an idea for a page that doesn’t exist and isn’t on the “coming soon” page, feel free to get in touch. Please also get in touch if you spot an error and can provide a reliable source to help with the correction.
The information found on this website is copyrighted under the Creative Commons Attribution – Non-Commercial – Share Alike 4.0 license. If you’re wondering what that means, check it out here.
- Assistant Coach, Team Canada 2014
- Coach, Gee-Gees Quidditch 2013-2014 (1st at Canadian Cup)
- Coach, uOttawa Quidditch 2011-2013 (3rd and 2nd at Canadian Cup, respectively)
- Coach for flatwater kayaking athletes since 2008, including an athlete on the national paracanoe team
- B.Sc with specialization in Human Kinetics (basically Exercise Science)
- Je parle assez bien français, si donc vouz avez des questions par rapport à ce site-web ou d’autres choses en français, n’hésitez pas à m’en poser, et je ferai de mon mieux à vous répondre.
- To get in touch, contact me via email at rebecca_alley (at) hotmail.com.